Family - Food - Home

Beauty Favourites August

Well August is drawing to an end this week and Spring is almost here!! I'm looking forward to some sunshine and warmth as Melbourne certainly did it's best to freeze me from top to toe this year.
In Winter, I find my already dry skin cops a beating from the cold and artificial heating and too many hot showers.
Below are a few of my favourite products that I've been using this month.


This is Pantene's NEW Ice Shine, Pantene’s new silicone, dye and paraben-free collection that protects against damage to give you a healthy, natural looking shine with zero weight and zero residue....that's the claim and now that I've been using it for a while, I can tell you that it is fantastic. I don't feel that build up in my hair like I do with a lot of products on the market. My hair seems to hold the style longer since I've been using this too.

 I've been slathering the Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturising Lotion on after a shower. The lightly scented lotion absorbs really well, so I can dress quickly...there's nothing worse that waiting for a body lotion to absorb while you freeze your bits off or dressing while it's still wet and your clothes feel gross on you. I regularly skip body lotion for this reason and wonder why my skin feels so dry. Happy to have found this little gem.
 I was asked by Aveeno if I'd like to try this facial moisturiser, BUT I already had it and have been a fan for many months. 

I like how I get an SPF in this moisturiser but it doesn't smell or feel like I'm wearing a sunscreen. There are natural "light diffusers" to give you a slight glow...and yes it DOES! I normally would think this was a bit of advertising fluff, but it does give your skin a lovely radiance. 

I took this great for travel bottle with me on a recent road trip and used it every day and bonus...no leaking!

Ahh, Jurlique...you know I love you so. 

These 4 products are my dry skin lifesavers. You have probably heard me go on about the Skin Balancing Face Oil in the past and on my Instagram or Twitter. The Herbal Recovery Gel has been a star on my skincare regime this season and is a must under the oil after too many late nights.

If you have dry skin, do yourself a favour and try this out! I wear it under makeup too.


My tweezers are always going walkabout, so I purchased some girly looking ones from my local hairdressing supplier. Very cute and hidden in a secret place......


How many times have you been in the shower with a treatment in your hair....your standing there, reading the instructions on the bottle where it says "gently comb through hair"? Doh! So then you have to get out of the shower, drip everywhere, freeze your bits off (again) to rummage through looking for a comb.....well not anymore!  I picked up this cute comb from Priceline for around $3 and it easily hangs on the shower tap. And it's PINK!! 



So there you have my little list of faves for this month. 


I'll be back tomorrow with some 20 minute meal ideas and maybe a giveaway. 

See you then xx

Marnie

Disclosure: These products (Jurlique and Pantene) were provided for editorial consideration. 3pickles has no affiliation with any companies mentioned and has received no remuneration for posting this review. All opinions are those of the author.

1 comment

  1. You've got some great products there! I haven't tried to Jurlique oil, but it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Please feel free to leave one.